Monday, November 19, 2012


Did you know that there is another option in making youtube partnership? Instead of going through the hassle of figuring out partnering through youtube, try partnering through a network! I adore this option because there isn't any risks of your monetized ads disappearing, being randomly denied adsense revenue, or dealing with unresponsive support. Once I signed with FULLSCREEN, I feel like I'm taken care of. I was excited when I found out that I would not have to deal with adsense. Instead, my earnings would shoot over to my paypal acount. The payout ratio is higher too! Partners receive 70% as opposed to 50-50. The support team is quick to respond, everyone in the fullscreen, beautique, family are friendly and helpful, you'll see a boost in content views, and there are extra revenue opportunties.

All you have to do to get started is click HERE to be taken to the application page. You'll connect your youtube account and within 2-5 business days, a rep will contact you (the reply will be sent to the email address connected to your youtube account). Once you're accepted into the network, your rep will send you a contract to read and sign. Don't worry, its well written and very understandable. I read it and I think you should too before you sign (no you aren't signing your life away). Once you signed the contract, your youtube account should be switched to full partner and you'll have all the bells and whistles that come with it. So what are you waiting for!? SIGN UP


I hope this post helped you out. Leave all your questions and concerns in the comment box below,
 --Whitley.

0 comments:

Post a Comment